The oilfield drilling mud centrifuge is a separation device, and the settling force in the device is many times larger than gravity due to the rotation of the drum. In theory, the ability of oilfield drilling mud centrifuge to separate solid phase particles from liquid mixing is controlled by the characteristics of imported mixing. Theoretically, the ability of the centrifuge to separate the imported mud, the density of the solid phase particles and the liquid phase are predicted. The density and particle size affect the separation capacity of the centrifuge.
In the oilfield drilling mud centrifuge, as the particle size of the solid phase particles increases, the density of the solid phase particles increases, the density of the liquid phase decreases, the viscosity of the liquid phase decreases, and the ability of the machine to separate the solid phase increases. Other factors, such as particle shape and void fraction, also affect the separation effect. From a mechanical and practical point of view, settling time, centrifugal force, torque characteristics, and inlet mud flow rate for variables that have a large impact on centrifuge separation.
Dewatering process of oilfield drilling mud centrifuge
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the metering tank through the sludge transport pump, and the mud level is adjusted through the liquid level adjusting tube in the conditioning metering tank, and the remaining sludge is returned to the sludge tank through the return pipe.
2. The sludge and flocculant are mixed in the flocculation mixing tank through a mixer to form a silk flower. The diameter of the ambiguous flower is about 5 mm.
3. The silk flower is concentrated by gravity in the enrichment section, and many of the filtrate is discharged from the filter joint of the enrichment section.
4. The concentrated sludge is continuously pushed forward along the direction in which the screw shaft rotates, and is sufficiently dehydrated under the effect of the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate.
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the open space composed of the back pressure plate and the spiral body. The sludge disposal capacity and the moisture content of the mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the transformation speed of the screw shaft and the open space of the back pressure plate. After the sewage is deposited and disposed of, many sludge will occur. Even after concentration and digestion, the water content is still as high as 96%. It is very bulky and difficult to dispose of. It is necessary to carry out dehydration treatment to improve the solid content of the mud cake. Reduce the footprint of sludge stacking.