How to choose Solid liquid separation centrifuge and its structural characteristics
Centrifuge, which can be said to be a wide variety, and if it is a centrifuge for solid-liquid separation operation, this type of centrifuge can be called a Solid liquid separation centrifuge, and from the current point of view, this type of centrifuge has It is widely used, so it should be familiar and understood so that it can be used properly in the right place.
1. Product selection of Solid liquid separation centrifuge
Solid liquid separation centrifuges, if you want to purchase products, then you need to take this work seriously, because if you make a wrong choice, it will affect the normal use of the product and its use, and even cause product waste and Bring a certain economic loss. In consideration, all relevant factors should be taken into account, and there are necessary factors to consider, which are the six factors of product origin, parameters, quality, real-time quotation and price quotation, and after-sales service of manufacturers and products. After comprehensive and comprehensive consideration of these factors, you can choose the right product.
2. Is the tube centrifuge a Solid liquid separation centrifuge?
Tubular centrifuge, which is a specific type of centrifuge, and has two major categories, GF and GQ. The CQ series is a clarified tubular centrifuge for suspension and solid-liquid separation. The GF series is a liquid. Liquid separation type tube centrifuge. Therefore, whether the tube centrifuge is a Solid liquid separation centrifuge depends on its specific model, some of which are Solid liquid separation centrifuges, but some are not Solid liquid separation centrifuges.
3. The structure of the Solid liquid separation centrifuge
Solid liquid separation centrifuge, which is composed of organic shell, drum, discharge cylinder, driving device, flow guiding mechanism, jet mechanism and scraper rod, etc. :
(1) There is a cavity inside the casing, and the bottom of the cavity is provided with an outlet for discharging solids, and a liquid inlet and an air inlet are arranged at the top of the casing, and an inlet pipe is also provided at the inlet port, and the liquid inlet is provided. There is a valve on the pipe to facilitate the feeding work. In addition, there is an intake pipe at the inlet, and the end of the intake pipe away from the casing is connected with the jet mechanism. In addition, the drum is vertically disposed in the cavity, and the side wall of the drum is a mesh structure.
(2) The driving device in the centrifuge is generally located below the drum and fixedly connected to the drum through the discharge cylinder. The output shaft and the rotating shaft of the drum are on the same straight line and can drive the drum to rotate around the rotating shaft. . The guiding mechanism is such that there are annular jets, guiding coils and the like, and the annular jet is located in the rotating cylinder and coaxially arranged with the rotating cylinder to ensure the normal operation of the guiding mechanism.