LW series decanter centrifuge preparation before starting
(1) Check that each lubricating part has sufficient lubricating oil (fat). Check for leaks at the connection between the pneumatic system line and the valve. Check that all valves in the mud, water, and drug lines are flexible. Open the line manual valve.
(2) Check if the power supply voltage is normal. Check that the electrical switch and the filter belt protection are reset.
(3) Before starting the machine, it is necessary to carefully check whether the position of the filter belt deviation detection probe and the filter belt over-extension limit detection board is correct, and whether the manual test correction device is normal, otherwise the blind opening opportunity will seriously damage the filter belt and switch.
(4) Check if the sludge level is normal.
(5) Move the working mode selection switch and select the working mode.
System operation sequence of centrifugal sludge dewatering machine
(1) Start air compressor, flushing pump, main drive of the concentrated section, main drive of the filter press section, with air running.
(2) Start the dosing pump, sludge pump, control the dosing flowmeter, adjust the speed of the dosing pump accordingly, so that the sludge flocculates into a good state. This process is based on the test data at the beginning, and should be adjusted according to the flocculation situation.
(3) Observe the condition of the mud cloth, gravity dewatering, and adjust the electric valve to control the amount of mud.
(4) Adjust the feed flow rate and the height of the material control board, observe the effect of flocculation and gravity dewatering, and adjust the dosing flow rate to obtain a small dosing flow rate under the flocculation effect.
(5) Observe the filter cake discharge thickness, the filter cake moisture content, adjust the sludge feed amount, the filter belt tension, the concentration section, and the filter belt filter belt running speed to obtain a large production volume.