1. After each use, open the horizontal screw centrifuge cover to allow the heat or moisture to evaporate naturally. If you have used low temperature centrifugation before, there may be ice, then wait for the ice to melt and use dry cotton in time.
2. The gauze is cleaned and covered with no obvious moisture.
3. If the rotor of the decanter centrifuge can be replaced, each rotor should be taken out in time after use, scrubbed with clean and dry medical gauze, and placed under the buckle. Do not use a sharp scraper.
4. Aluminum rotor should be cleaned more often.
5. Do not perform maintenance and overhaul on the horizontal screw centrifuge. The operator should cut off the power when leaving.
6. The first time users should consult the personnel who have used it before or refer to the instruction manual. Do not use it blindly.