1. Before starting the operation, first cut off the power supply and first loosen the brake of the horizontal screw centrifuge. You can try to turn the drum to see if there is any bite.
2. Check for looseness and abnormality in other parts.
3. Turn on the power and start the drive in a clockwise direction (usually about 40-60 seconds from the standstill to normal operation).
4. Usually, after each equipment arrives at the factory, it must be empty for about 3 hours, and it can work without abnormal conditions.
5. The material should be placed as evenly as possible.
6. Must be operated by special personnel, the capacity must not exceed the rated amount.
7. It is strictly forbidden to overspeed the machine.