The main advantages of the spiral decanter centrifuge:
1. Good adaptability. The design of the machine fully considers the special requirements of the mud-water separation treatment process for the horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge, and implements the optimization design of special features and adjustability for the main functional components. As long as the user explains the location of the installation, the physical and chemical properties of the treated materials, and the process requirements before the purchase, we will provide the most suitable model for the user.
2. Strong production capacity. Working continuously for 24 hours, with high processing capacity and good separation effect;
3. Low labor costs. Fully automated operation, reliable operation, no manual intervention. Only one person per class is required, which requires low technical requirements for workers and reduces labor costs.
4, long service life. Under normal operating conditions, the trouble-free operation of the horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge is not less than 8000 hours; and the service life is not less than 8 years.
5, compact structure. Small footprint, easy to operate, easy to maintain and low maintenance costs;
6. The safety protection device is complete and reliable. This machine is equipped with multiple protections such as torque protection, power control, electrical interlock, sound and light alarm, which can effectively eliminate or reduce the damage caused by sudden failure.
7. High degree of automation. The processes of feeding, separating, and unloading of the machine are continuously and automatically performed at full speed. The device control can communicate with the microcomputer according to the user's requirements to realize the process automation control.
8, the operating environment is good. The separation of the suspension from the machine is carried out under completely closed conditions, without any pollution to the operation site, and can keep the production environment clean and hygienic.
9. Strong corrosion resistance and rust resistance. The drum, screw, casing and other parts in contact with the material are made of high quality stainless steel, which has sufficient corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance. If necessary, other materials can be changed according to the requirements of the user.
10. Low energy consumption. This model adopts advanced frequency conversion speed regulation technology, which has little impact on the power supply network and consumes 1/3 to 1/2 of the similar products.
11, stable operation. The precise dynamic balance of rotating parts and the dynamic balance of the working speed of the whole machine were implemented. The vibration intensity of the horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge was 5mm/s or less according to the company standard, which was far lower than JB/T502-2004 "Horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge". The specified 7.1mm / s.
12. Low noise. The noise sound pressure level is lower than 85dB(A), which is lower than the 90dB(A) specified in JB/T502-2004 "Horizontal Screw Sedimentation Centrifuge".
The horizontal spiral sedimentation centrifuge is a method in which a muddy water mixture enters a rotating drum through a feeding pipe and a spiral discharge port. Under the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the main machine, the solid particles with a large specific gravity are deposited on the inner wall of the drum, and the spiral blades that move relative to the drum continuously scrape the solid particles deposited on the inner wall of the drum and push out the row. The slag mouth, the separated supernatant liquid flows out of the drum machine through the opening of the raft.