1. When using various centrifuges, it is necessary to finely balance the centrifuge tube and its contents on the balance in advance. The difference in weight during balance must not exceed the range specified in the instructions of each centrifuge. Each centrifuge has a different turn back. The respective allowable difference values must not be loaded with odd-numbered tubes in the return. When the return is only partially loaded, the tubes must be placed symmetrically in the return so that the load is evenly distributed around the return.
2. If you want to centrifuge at a temperature below room temperature. Before turning back, it should be pre-cooled in the refrigerator or the turning chamber of the centrifuge.
3. Don't arbitrarily detach during the centrifugation process. It should be investigated at any time to see if the appearance of the centrifuge is working normally. If there is any abnormal movement, it should be shut down immediately to check and troubleshoot in time.
4. Each turn has its maximum allowable rotation speed and operating accumulation limit. When using the turn, consult the instruction manual, and do not use it at excessive speed. Each turn must have an application file that records the accumulated use time. If it exceeds the maximum use limit of the turn, it must be used at a reduced speed.
5. When loading the solution, it should be carried out according to the specific operating instructions of various centrifuges. Select a suitable centrifuge tube according to the nature and volume of the liquid to be centrifuged. Some centrifuge tubes have no cover, and the liquid should not be filled too much to prevent centrifugation. It is thrown out, which constitutes unbalanced, rusty or corroded back, and the centrifuge tube of the preparative ultracentrifuge often requires the liquid to be filled to prevent deformation of the upper part of the plastic centrifuge tube during centrifugation. After each use, it is necessary to carefully check the turn back, clean and dry it in time. The turn back is a part in the centrifuge that requires maintenance. Be careful when moving, do not bump it, prevent the formation of scars, and apply it when it is not used for a long time. A layer of polishing wax is maintained to prevent the use of centrifuge tubes that are obviously deformed, damaged or aged.
Centrifuges are instruments that separate samples and are widely used in the fields of biomedicine, petrochemicals, agriculture, food hygiene, etc. It uses the difference in precipitation speed of different substances in the centrifugal force field to achieve the analysis of samples. It is an indispensable experimental equipment for the sample pretreatment process. Correct use and maintenance can ensure the smooth running of the experiment and then improve the laboratory power.