1. The main power indicator is on. At this time, you should check the carbon brush wear. If the carbon brush wear exceeds one third of the total, you should replace the new carbon brush in time.
2. When the main power indicator is off, check whether the indicator fuse and the indoor distribution board fuse are blown, and at the same time, check whether the power cord is touching well. If the fuse is broken, replace the fuse and keep the circuit clear.
3. You should also check the vacuum pump meter and the oil pressure indication value. If the oil pressure is too high and the host can not start, you must check whether the oil circuit is blocked, especially whether the orifices are cleared. If not, clean them to make them clear.
4. The bearing is damaged or the rotation is blocked. The lack of oil in the bearing or more dirt in the bearing causes increased friction resistance. The motor cannot reach the rated speed, and the bearing should be cleaned or replaced in time.
5. There is a layer of oxide on the surface of the commutator. Even the unevenness or the brush does not match the outer edge of the commutator can reduce the speed. The commutator and the brush should be arranged to make the touch outstanding.
6. If there is a short circuit or an open circuit in the rotor coil, you can check it with a multimeter and wind the coil from scratch. When the rotor is in use, it can be caused by metal fatigue, overspeed, overstress, chemical corrosion, improper selection, imbalance of the rotor during operation, and out of temperature control. This causes the centrifuge tube to rupture, the sample to leak, and the rotor to damage.
For the above situation, the operator is required to be proficient in the operating procedures, correctly select the appropriate centrifuge tube and centrifuge rotor, pay attention to strictly control each step of the operation procedure, try to reduce unnecessary unnecessary damage, and use it in the safety factor and warranty period of the rotor.