The Volute sludge dewatering machine, which can also be called a Volute sludge dewatering machine, is the same equipment. In the specific use, it is mainly used for sludge dewatering work, so it can be used in sludge treatment of sewage treatment plants, and different moisture content of sludge can be obtained according to different dewatering requirements, so as to make full use of the muddy soil. Mud dewatering machine.
1. Application scope of stacked snail sludge dewatering machine
The application range of the snail sludge dewatering machine is widely used in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical and leather industries. It can be used in water treatment systems of these industries. In addition, it can also be used. In municipal sewage treatment projects, it is mainly used in sewage treatment.
2. Working principle of stacked snail sludge dewatering machine
Concentration: When the screw pushes the shaft to rotate, the multiple solid laminates on the periphery of the push shaft move relative to each other, and the water is filtered out from the lamination gap by gravity to achieve rapid concentration.
Dehydration: When the sludge is concentrated, it moves forward with the screw axis. Under the action of the back pressure plate and the continuous operation of the screw shaft, the water in the sludge is squeezed and discharged, and the solid content of the filter cake will be Increasingly, and in turn, continuous dewatering of the sludge is completed.
Self-cleaning: The rotation of the screw shaft is used to push the swimming ring to rotate continuously, and the self-cleaning is realized by the movement between the fixed ring and the swimming ring, thereby avoiding problems such as clogging.
3. Construction principle and product advantages of the snail sludge dewatering machine
The construction principle of the snail sludge dewatering machine is as follows: the main body of the snail in the dehydrator is stacked by a fixed ring and a swimming ring, and a screw shaft is inserted therein to form a filtering device, the front part is a concentrated section, and the rear section is a Dewatering section.
The product advantages of the snail sludge dewatering machine are as follows:
(1) The product has a wide application range and adaptability, and can perform sludge dewatering at high concentration and low concentration. When performing low-concentration sludge dewatering, it is not necessary to use the concentration tank and the storage tank, which can reduce costs and costs.
(2) The equipment structure is reasonable and compact, and the occupied space is small. The weight of the machine is small, which is convenient for moving and handling. In addition, the operation is simple and convenient, as long as the daily maintenance work is done, the equipment can have a long service life.
(3) Since the self-cleaning work can be performed, and some problems in the use of the conventional dewatering machine can be avoided, the flushing water consumption can be reduced, and the internal circulation burden can be reduced.
(4) In addition to application, in addition to the dewatering of ordinary sludge, dewatering of oily sludge can also be carried out.